- Graduate of the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine of the University of Veterinary and Pharmaceutical Sciences Brno
- foreign practice
- member of the Czech Veterinary Chamber (KVL CR)
- member of the Czech Small Animal Veterinary Association (ČAVLMZ)
- an approved veterinarian for the issue and registration of animal passports
- internal diagnostics, allergenodiagnostics
- oncology, cytology
- management of the Animed clinic
- diploma thesis on "Oronasal fistulas in dogs - Comparison of two surgical approches in terms of wound healing" by Dr. Tomáš Fichtel, the leading veterinary dentist in the Czech Republic
In addition to internships in Czech Republic, I have also completed several foreign internships:
- Externship at College of Veterinary Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Texas A & M University, College Station, Texas, USA.Member Internship 31.10. - 28.11.2009.
- CEEPUS student at University of St. Cyril and Methodius, Skopje, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine. Monthly internship within CEEPUS, 20.3.-20.4.2011.
- ERASMUS student at the University of Zagreb, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Croatia. 3 Months Clinical Practice of Small Animal Medicine under the Erasmus Program, 30.6.-30.9.2012.
- Short-term clinical internship at Freie Universität Berlin, Germany.
After graduating from FVL VFU Brno, I have worked as a veterinarian at the reference veterinary clinics:
- Veterinary Hospital Stodůlky, Prague
- Veterinary Clinic in Zbraslav, Prague
- Foreign internship - Animal Hospital Postojna, Slovenia
In addition to the above work experience, I have attended the following courses and seminars:
- Surgical procedures and diagnostics of pathological processes in orofacial area. 6.3.2010 at VFU Brno as part of OPVK project implementation.
- 2nd Feline Medicine Symposium. 5.11.2010 at VFU Brno, sponsored by Nestle Purina.
- Abdominal surgery and laparoscopically assisted procedures. 27.11.2010 at VFU Brno as part of OPVK project Endoscopy and miniinvasive interventions.
- News and mini-invasive techniques in thoracic surgery, cardiac surgery and endovascular procedures in small animals. May 23, 2011 at VFU Brno as part of OPVK project Endoscopy and mini-invasive procedures. Lecturer: T. W. Fossum, DVM, MS, PhD, Dipl. ACVS.
- Acute medicine. 15.10.2011 at VFU Brno within OPVK project Endoscopy and mini-invasive procedures.
- Patient analgesia and monitoring. 22 and 23 October 2011 at VFU Brno as part of OPVK Endoscopy and miniinvasive interventions.
- Interesting cases in veterinary dentistry. 12.11.2011 at VFU Brno as part of OPVK project Endoscopy and miniinvasive interventions.
- Interesting topics in the surgery of small and exotic animals. 24th and 25th March 2012 at VFU Brno as part of OPVK Endoscopy and miniinvasive interventions.
- World Veterinary Dental Congress,
- World Veterinary Congress 2013, 17-20 September 2013, Prague
- Neurological days,
- Histopathology and geriatric patient,
- Cytology in Practice II,
- Diagnostic and therapeutic approach to the patient (dog) with macula, papula and pustules (MPP) - 12.9.2014, Brno, Elanco
- Ophthalmology in Practice - February 7, 2015, seminar of KVL CR, Brno
- Neurology - Sore throat in dogs, Seminar Cymedica, 4.3.2015, Brno
- Dental Seminar with Brook Niemeic, Prague 29.5.2015
Abroad I have attended following courses and seminars:
- International Summer School of Reproduction in Ruminants, 9. - 18. 7. 2012, Split, Croatia
- International Workshop of Central-East European Workshop of Veterinary Dermatology, 15-16 September 2012, Zagreb, Croatia
- BSAVA Congress 2012, Birmingham, UK, 11.-15.4.2012.
In addition to veterinary medicine, I spend my free time traveling and hiking, I do climbing, volleyball, badminton, like taking photographs, listening to music and going to concerts.